Monday, June 20, 2011

Helping Projects

Back in the day (earlier in the semester), I helped out Gavin with one of his projects.  I helped on the "Spring Egg Hunt", which turned out quite well.  I worked with a few others on preparing all the plastic eggs (filling them with candy) and with the signs and hiding the eggs.

It was a pretty low-key and low cost event to set up, but it turned out well.  A lot of people participated in it, and seemed to have a lot of fun with it.  I think we might have started a school tradition here.

My other helping project was Gabby and Olivia's.  I helped them repaint the linese of the basketball court.  This too, went over pretty well.  The hoopers out there like the new lines and we only experienced a single setback.  While we were painitng the lines, Muhammed kncoked over one of the cans of paint...But we improvised and dubbed it "The Hot Spot".  It worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment